New documentry

Wezzoo

Reaction score
thats actully quite gd :) considering its made by the yanks *text deleted*! U *text deleted* luv the cheesey american phrases "the royal marine commandos will mix itup anywhere... and everywhere" *text deleted* ahhhh yanks :smile:

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* its nice to see a yank video about us for a change... i love this
"the royal marines can either get up close and personal with a sharp knife... or ruin your day with a hail storm of lead"...

...yeah that would pretty much ruin my day.

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
That was the best voice over ever.................... in the history of that program.

shady

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty gd doc thanks but holy s*text deleted** that US guy i wanted to slit his throat.

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Scots? How racist. It's "Scottish"

EDIT - Just watched the whole video. It's pretty cheesy but yeah it's a good watch!

Does that come from a series on different units from around the world? I'd like to see more.

JMH

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's one of the episodes from the series Elite Forces that was on the discovery channel.

S

Sotiris

Hahaha very amusing.

It's a shame it didn't go more into the training and Commando tests.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Scots? How racist. It's "Scottish"

Jim, is that actually true or are you winding us up?

The only reason I ask is I refer to Scottish folk as Scots, if it's insulting then obviously I'll desist forthwith. Fully understand it's not Scotch (as it's a drink), but thought Scot was OK.

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Jim, is that actually true or are you winding us up?

The only reason I ask is I refer to Scottish folk as Scots, if it's insulting then obviously I'll desist forthwith. Fully understand it's not Scotch (as it's a drink), but thought Scot was OK.

Haha. Sorry Stoker, i was only winding you lot up. But thanks for caring!

But i'm very offended you call it scotch and not whisky. :cheesy:

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha i love how the americans say duh-rable rather than deyurable like how it sounds in standard english, they voices are so damn cheesy *text deleted*.