Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

New Feature

Discussion in 'Site Issues, News and Developments' started by GreyWing, Jan 10, 2015.

1. GreyWing

GreyWing Nobody

This isn't perfect but should make things a hell of a lot easier when debating.

When you want to quote multiple different parts of someone's reply. If you highlight the text (like cut and paste). A little speech bubble will appear at the top of the page "quote me". See pic1

If you click that speech bubble, it will add what you have copied and pasted into the sites memory. You can then do the same on other parts of their post and click quote them again.

You can also go to another page in that thread and do it again. It will save all of these into individual quote boxes.

Now once you have all the quotes you need, go down to these reply box and just underneath the reply box and slightly to the left is "Get Quotes".

Click on this and it will enter all these quotes you have saved into the reply box.

This is really helpful in replying to multiple individual points within someone's post.

Problem - the quote me speech bubble is small and keeps appearing at the top of the screen so you have to keep going back to the top of the screen to click it. I will take a look at this.

Apart from that it's a great feature.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5