New Gym

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I changed gyms yesterday, the old one was crap. Went down this morning for a health check. The guy doing it asked if I wanted a fitness plan, I said no, got my own and he asked to see it. I showed it to him, and he asked why it's so intensive, and what I want to get so fit for. Upon telling him, he called over a guy called Steve. Turns out 'Steve' is a former Royal Marine PTI. He's going to look at the plan and make some changes for me, and also offered to help me out in any way he can. How ace is that? Got my own personal PTI.

Geordie

Reaction score
Fair play mate - sounds like a stroke of luck. Sorry to chance my arm here, but any hope of you letting us see it once you have it for a bit of contrast and compare?!

Cheers
Geordie

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
yeah i had to change gyms aswell. the old 1 was small, always full, crappy opening hours and expensive, old equipment and full of old men and fat women. only good thing was....... there wasnt a good thing *text deleted* but it was the first gym i had used so i didnt know any better. just started using another gym, bigger, better, cheaper, less people, friendly staff, and for less than i was paying before i can use the pool aswell. the best bit is when you come out of the gym all juiced up theres plenty of absolutly gorgeous lifeguards by the pool. *text deleted* but one of them hates me *text deleted* i slept with her sister and then dumped her so she has spread the word round that im a slag. i just hope that i dont start drowning *text deleted* she probably wouldnt save me. you probably wouldnt want mouh to mouth from her any way. dont know where she has been:unsure:

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, I used to be a lifeguard, I used to love sitting in my chair watching the fittys swim! that job was priceless, could use the gym, the pool, everything for free! loved it! the pay was *text deleted**text deleted* tho.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I had gym instructor who was special forces from Spain, he was well fit for his age and trained me brilliantly for free but I had to leave the gym because I got fired from my job so I'm well gutted :(

roguesniper

Reaction score
*text deleted*, I used to be a lifeguard, I used to love sitting in my chair watching the fittys swim! that job was priceless, could use the gym, the pool, everything for free! loved it! the pay was *text deleted**text deleted* tho.

Lifeguard is such a great job! bring on the fit birds!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hows it looking mate??.. Any Info on what he wants you to do??.. (Training Wise).. Would love to see what he gets you doing..

Sam

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I asked him when I went in this morning, and he gave some pretty good excuses of why he wasn't had time yet to sort it out - apparently his wife squeezed out a sprog early Thursday morning. So, he says it might be a little while 'till he gets chance, can't blame him. I told him whenever he gets the time is fine with me.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yup good excuse eh!.. Id of told him to stop lying!.. :laugh::laugh:

Ok mate no worries, Look forward to seeing what he gets you doing!..

Sam

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
Yup good excuse eh!.. Id of told him to stop lying!.. :laugh::laugh:

Ok mate no worries, Look forward to seeing what he gets you doing!..

Sam

Oh, and as it turns out - he doesen't actually work for the gym as such, more as a free-lance personal trainer, who just spends a lot of time down there with his clients. So what he's actually going to do for me isn't strictly his job, and he's doing it free! I might try and pay him though... Top bloke anyway.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Oh Right Thats awesome then!.. Get ya self a personal trainer!.. I Remember the first time i got my own personal coach was pretty awesome, Well still is.. For my cycling that is *text deleted* guys..... All for free.. He just wanted to coach me because he saw potential in me!.. He Raced in the tour de france and everything so i was well happy!.. Without my coach i wouldnt be winning big races like iam *text deleted*!..

Sam

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
^Bet hes gutted that youre pissing off to the marines now! *text deleted*

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah hes got that to come mate!.. :laugh::laugh: ... Dread to hear what he says.. Im sure ill get some bollocking anyway!.. *text deleted* :laugh:

New Threads