Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

New member needs help

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by Carpe Diem 20, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Carpe Diem 20

Carpe Diem 20 Ex-RM Commando

App Stage:
    Parent
    Hi, I am an ex Royal Marine, I joined in 1993 in the Devil’s Troop (666) and left in 2000. This week my son started his RT (284 Troop)and it has brought a lot of memories back for me!

I am posting on here as my lad has advised me that I can get updates on his training on this forum. Please can anyone advise me of how I go about this.?

Kind regards

Carpe Diem

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Welcome. You've been added to the Partner & Parent sub-forum so you should now be able to see it. There is a P&P only thread specific to 284 Troop:

https://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/284-troop-8-july-2019.120285/

Plenty of other information and support here too.
    1993, eh? Where did all those years go?

3. sharpe

sharpe Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    hi my son is in this troop too. You’ll get added to the parents and partners sub forum when a mod sees this and that’s where you will find the troop thread.

4. sharpe

sharpe Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Ah chelonian beat my fat fingered typing:)

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  5. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

@Ninja_Stoker beat us both to it by adding Carpe Diem 20 to the P&P sub-forum yesterday. I merely posted a link. :)

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  6. Carpe Diem 20

Carpe Diem 20 Ex-RM Commando

App Stage:
    Parent
    That’s great, thanks for the speedy response and link to the 284 forum Scary how quick time goes, never thought I would have a son in the Corp.

• Like Like x 2
  7. sharpe

sharpe Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    That’s why he’s a ninja

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
    • Nailed It Nailed It x 1
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

If you ever met me, you'd never guess it, my disguise is awesome - "It is I, Leclerc"

Whenever work colleagues discover who I am, a supposed "celebrity" of military forums, they usually gasp in awe. Then burst out laughing. :)

• Hoofin Hoofin x 2
    • Like Like x 1