Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.
  1. seriz89

seriz89 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Hello all,

New member here, been interested in joining the RM ever since I first learned about them, been working on my fitness for a fair while now, mixture of longer endurance runs with a whole lot of body weight and kettlebell training.

trying to think of what to say here but I’ve Pretty much gone teetotal and I’ve been eating really clean since the start of last year in a bid to try and keep my body somewhat optimised as my work makes it difficult to have a structured training routine in place so I kind of have to squeeze in my sessions as and when I can (usually start about 2300 or sometimes closer to midnight).

A work colleague told me about this site which I’m really glad as there’s been loads of really good threads here and also a good starting point for meeting lads about to start PRMC which is where I’m at (was meant to start on the 5th of May but that’s been postponed till further notice).

Anyways, I look forward to meeting some of you guys, best of luck to everyone and their journey to RT and onwards.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Welcome. Plenty of information, comment and debate here. Just dive in.