Tuks

Reaction score
Just joined yesterday and there's a lot of information here. Just passed my pjft and looking forward to the prmc.
psychometric test-passed
interview-passed
medical-passed
pjft-passed(9:39min)
prmc-to be confirmed on monday

a_hardy

Reaction score
Hello bud. congrats with the PJFT and good luck with the PRMC (when you get the date)

And welcome to the site !

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome mate! nice time on the PJFT, Got mine tomorow :smile:

Tuks

Reaction score
Thanx mate. Good luck on yours tomorrow. No guts no glory

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
arite lads

Thank god i found this site, i failed my interview after i passed my phycometric test i think it was my nerves realy but and he gave me 6 months till i have another one, waiting has been so horrible for me because my fitness is good and i no alot more about the marines now aswell, my interview will be in september and i just wanted to no wether someone could tell me how long it takes for them to put you on to your prmc after your medical and pjft and after youve passed your prmc how long does it take for you to join royal marine training ????

p.s what is the best way to improve your pressups and is ther a technique for doing them aswell as keeping your back straight?

cheers lads luke

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just joined yesterday and there's a lot of information here. Just passed my pjft and looking forward to the prmc.
psychometric test-passed
interview-passed
medical-passed
pjft-passed(9:39min)
prmc-to be confirmed on monday
well done lad

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sorry for all the posted messages everywere *text deleted* im new to the site haha