Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

New parent saying hello

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by Ivyrose31, May 11, 2019.

1. Ivyrose31

Ivyrose31 Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Hi there,
    My son starts recruit training on Monday 13th May, looking to join the Partners and Parents forum as I have a LOT to learn!
    Many thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Johnny_Anonie

Johnny_Anonie Moderator

Welcome.

Rule number one. Give him all your ironing to do.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Caversham

Caversham Former RM Commando, Moderator

Welcome. I have added you to the Parents & Partners sub forum, where you will find advice and support.

Please be aware of Personal Security (PERSEC) when using this or any other social media. Do not post information that could identify individual Recruits. We cannot guarantee that everyone on the forum is who they declare themselves to be.

Recruits will be briefed on appropriate use of social media. Partners & Parents might be interested in taking a look at the general guidance here:

https://assets.publishing.service.g...nt_data/file/34247/social_media_info_card.pdf

Alan

4. Ivyrose31

Ivyrose31 Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Thank you : )

• Like Like x 1
  5. Box

Box Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    A warm welcome @Ivyrose31 . This is a fantastic forum with lots of guidance and support. Any questions, dive right in. Recruit training is a roller coaster ride ( for them and us), so hold on tight and enjoy the ride!:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. TeaDragon

TeaDragon Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Welcome @Ivyrose31. You will find a huge amount of help and support here. Good luck to you and your nod! :)

• Like Like x 1