New potential recruit saying hi.

iBeef

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd give a quick post. After fed up of being a lazy fat *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted** and tipping the scales on the bad side of 15 and a 1/2 stone (old weight when fit was 13) I've decided to get fit again hopefully give the RMC a go as no matter what I do my mind always wanders back to this.

Been training and lurking on here since January. So far I've got my weight down to 13 stone 11 and *text deleted** got a steady 5 day a week routine including cardio and bodyweight exercises.

I have run into some shin splints but i think its because i've pushed myself to fast, so i've rested and slowed it down and they have faded, only a dull ache in the left one so hopefully i've seen the last of them.

I've decided I'm not going to apply yet, one because i want to see these splints gone before i do and make sure they don't come back and two i want my body to get used to training again and not just freshly get down to 13 stone having not done anything for over a year and throw it into a foreign world of extreme exercise which will probably *text deleted**text deleted* it up.

I DO intend to apply though as I've wanted to do this since i was 16 but never plucked up the courage. I'm hoping i will find plenty of useful information on this forum and share any knowledge i may have.

thanks for taking the time to read and sorry it was such a long post, got a bit carried away :wondering:

westy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hi mate,

Welcome to the best forum in the world. There is lots of useful information on here but if you can't fin what your looking for, just post and someone will be along to answer you including our resident careers advisor and trained booties!!

Best of luck

RMC WATKINS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just *text deleted**text deleted** say welcome buddy and good luck :blink1:

As Westy said if you've got any questions post them and they will most certainly be answered by one of us or by Ninja_Stoker him/itself (basically the stig and chuck norris of the RM forum).

Anyway goodluck.

Mitch2012

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your application!

iBeef

Reaction score
cheers guys, I deffo plan to stick with it. Just want to get my fitness/ endurance up and get ready to apply. :smile: