Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

New & Seeking to join RMR

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by flash95, Jan 10, 2019.

1. flash95

flash95 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Hello to all! Thought I’d sign up and get among the chat as I’ve always been interested in applying and just getting myself into shape before hand but have a slight knee injury which is slowing the process.

Any advice from serving RMR personnel ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

A warm welcome & best of luck in your aspirations

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheBreak

TheBreak New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    Welcome to the forum.
    I’m pretty new here too and also looking to join RMR. I’m currently doing a training journal due to a previous injury.

What have capita said to you about the knee?
    I hope you get it sorted.

4. flash95

flash95 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Evening pal interesting stuff, it’s going to be hard work to juggle work life with training but it’s worth it. I had a friend look at my knee a while ago who’s a physio but wasn’t impressed *text deleted* so.. going to go to hospital near me and see the physio there and ask for advice and ask for a x- ray to clear things up. Damn Thai boxing caused so much aggro haha

• Like Like x 1