New to this

Hopkins1994

Reaction score
I have only just made this account as i have always gone on this forum if i was looking for some advise or just see how everyone is getting on with training and there application not really to sure how to go about using this so ill just get stuck in but i think its only fair as i have passed my PRMC now and for anyone that needs any tips or training methods or just to ask questions i should be able to help them out... as i was pretty happy with how i got on at my PRMC.. 1st in the return run, 13.5 bleep test, 78 press ups, 79 sit ups and 7 pull ups (as i slipped off)... so if anyone see's this feel free to fire away?

THerron

Reaction score
Morning Buddy,

Congratulations on passing PRMC and your results are great,

When did you start training in relation to starting your application, and did you have a good fitness level before starting the process? (My fitness is appaling at the moment!!)

What did you find the best way to build your press up count? Just banging out as many as possible as often as possible?

Cheers , Tim

Hopkins1994

Reaction score
Thanks mate, well i was given very short notice for my PRMC date it was 4 weeks from passing my selection interview which i did ask for one ASAP but it took me by surprise, i had a good level of fitness throughout my app as i have always been really into my rugby and weight training, and for press ups, sit ups and pull ups personally i find the more you do them the better your get simple but effective, like i would find myself 10 minutes to spare just bang them out till failure i would do this throughout the day and you will find you can do alot more in short spaces of time