new

Bish

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alryt lads new 2 the site has Ne1 Got the same date as me? wa is the 3 mile runnin course lyk 4 those of ya who've done your PRMC? its the 1 thing am worried about. tar lads

Ant

Bish

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
tar 4 that *text deleted* wen u got *text deleted* prmc?

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know yet mate - I'm going to get my GSCEs finished first then see.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
18.gif
Ouch!

Welcome to the site Bish!

One of these days someone will explain text-speak to me. Once deciphered, I promise to answer all questions identified.

No, this isn't a complaint honestly & no offence intended to anyone, but for the benefit of those that follow behind and ask similar questions, the "search function" only identifies words over 3 letters long so it's probably to the benefit of all if 'txt' abbreviations are avoided where possible.

I'll probably get shot down on this one (I'm entirely happy to wind-my neck in, no offence taken) & it's been discussed at length previously (myself being one of the more open-minded), but it helps those scanning the site find answers to their questions if we use "long-hand".

Don't worry it's not an underhand method of introducing a grumpy individual to criticise spelling or grammar errors as witnessed on other sites, just a general comment to help the majority of people posting similar questions. A lot of answers are actually, to a large degree: cut, pasted & edited because they're easy to find if you search for known key-words & believe me, there's vast amounts of repetition/similarity that can be used to ensure an average user gets a prompt, concise, personal and accurate response.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
For you, Ninja ;) .

Bish: English version said:
Hey lads,
I'm new to this forum and require some assistance. First of all, I would like to know if I will be on my PRMC with anybody from this forum, I am doing my PRMC on the 22nd of April.

I would be grateful if someone could please explain to me in more detail about the 3 mile run, done on the PRMC. If they have already done their PRMC it would be better.

Apart from that, this wonderful forum has answered all my other questions. This is the only thing I am unsure of.

Thanks,

Bish.

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja on form again, ha ha! Text talk is really annoying *text deleted*.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
It is, you have no idea how long it took me to translate it into 'readable english' *text deleted*.