Dannyboy10

Reaction score
Hi guys just thought i would post at last after looking on here for ages,just wondering if there is any 26+ lads currently undergoing the selection process,as i'm 27 with 3 kids and have passed the written test,interview,and now the medical,just 'extra phys' myself to get ready for the pjft,and prmc.Just did not want to be the only old git going in *text deleted*.

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Best of luck, im 15 if that makes you feel old, grandad.

Just kidding. Welcome to the site and best of luck.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys just thought i would post at last after looking on here for ages,just wondering if there is any 26+ lads currently undergoing the selection process,as i'm 27 with 3 kids and have passed the written test,interview,and now the medical,just 'extra phys' myself to get ready for the pjft,and prmc.Just did not want to be the only old git going in *text deleted*.

Hiya Dannyboy, there have been a number of people 26 and over applying for the marines and appearing on the forum this year even the odd 30-31 year old has passed through here. There is a link here with the average age of applicants http://www.prmc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1253.

Best of luck with application, although since you have three kids being beasted by a training team and going to a war zone might just be a nice break ;)

Chris

Dannyboy10

Reaction score
Cheers for that mate nice to see i'm not alone,and your right can't wait for the break *text deleted*