Newcastle

JasonMc

Reaction score
Anybody in newcastle joining up needin a training partner?

chewbaccas_leg

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright mate, whereabouts in Newcastle are you I'm outside in Northumberland at the moment

JasonMc

Reaction score
Oioi mate I'm livin in a little place called shieldfield not many people have herd of it *text deleted* its more or less the in the city centre like a 5 minute walk from the AFCO

chewbaccas_leg

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I know where that is mate I used to work on Osborne Road. How you doing with your training?

JasonMc

Reaction score
Ah cushty, aye its goin well like my runnings always improving like still tryin to get me 1.5 mile nailed in under 9 mins like me best so far is 9 mins 30 secs and all my bodyweight exercises are fine so the future looks bright *text deleted* im still waitin on me AFCO to confirm the date of me PRMC i havnt herd from him in over a week so im gona pop in tomoz and see what the crack is, how bout you mate how far into ya application r you or have you passed prmc yet?

foss

Reaction score
i live in chester le street not far away from newcastle

JasonMc

Reaction score
i live in chester le street not far away from newcastle
Good stuff mate, how far along are you with ya application like?? *text deleted* just got me PRMC date this mornin like 20th may im buzzin!

foss

Reaction score
what a frisk good luck *text deleted* n ive got me pjft on the 1st of may cnt w8 me lyk

JasonMc

Reaction score
what a frisk good luck *text deleted* n ive got me pjft on the 1st of may cnt w8 me lyk
Good for you *text deleted* just keep trainin hard and youl be in RT training before you can say newcastle united football club haha!

foss

Reaction score
haha i hope so *text deleted* i just *text deleted* get in n get the green beret i had my eye test and i thort i was goin 2 fail but the women said i passed so im ova the moon about that *text deleted*