Nike

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
has any one got a Pro Compression top from nike???

i have got 2 of emi think they are a bloody good piece of kit. stops the sweat and keeps ya warm, ok its skin tight but i love em.

what do u guys think of them ?

CJ

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ive got a nike thermal vent top..siilar to the compression ones

its sposed to keep u cool when exercising, *text deleted* its got "specially placed vents" bollocks if you ask me *text deleted*

i got it *text deleted* i would like to be kept xool in the hot days when running...but as i havent had any hot days so far, ive yet to see if it works!

i mite get a compression top tho..keep me warm on the cold 6.am runs!

SR

Reaction score
I have the Under Armour cold gear and heat gear, the tees.

Both are comfy and keeps you cool, or hot whichever i need.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
do you have to hand wash them,

i dont *text deleted* balls this up after paying like £15 for it.

is it a simple hand wash then leave to dry?

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i dont think it really matters i have under armour an a nike one an i just throw it in the washin machine it's no diffrent to when it was new just the nike tick on the back of the neck is *text deleted* off but thats the only diffrence.

if *text deleted* goin to wash it by hand wash it on it's own mine has changed from white to a grey e colour *text deleted* i washed it with some black socks

SR

Reaction score
do you have to hand wash them,

i dont *text deleted* balls this up after paying like £15 for it.

is it a simple hand wash then leave to dry?

Nah, ive had mine for around a year and just stick it in the washing machine then on the washing line bud.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I do most of my runs in just a normal cotton t-shirt, which is good for motivation.

Run to warm up, or freeze to death, 'specially a few months go.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* yeah i do the same, good old fashioned cotton t-shirt. the only thing i hate about then is it takes what seems like ages to warm up and im freezing cold for the first mile.

JasonMc

Reaction score
Yeah the ones thierry henry and freddie ljungberg model, look great but im afraid i'd look far too much like 'davith thomas' with me pot belly haha! maybe wen i loose a few unessential pounds we'll be talking lolol

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Cotton is okay for some but for others you can get terrible nipple rash and sometimes causes bleeding. Very painful as my dad gets it.

As for running gear you can't beat Ron Hill. I use:

Classic Navy Blue and Red Jacket
Classic White Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Classic Black DXB Leggings

Best gear you will ever buy, lasts long, through all weather and style of running wether it be off road, on road, track, short distance, long distance.. I also use the same gear for my daily 12 mile cycle.

When I go running with my Ex-Bootneck friend I wear combats and cotton t-shirt otherwise he calls me a pussy and makes me run harder. He's 44 and still very strict in his ways in terms of fitness. He says keep up or *text deleted* off. Haha =) It's never easy when he's around.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ex military are funny when running. my tutor is ex para and says "come on your joining the marines not the *text deleted* boy scouts"