Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

No response from Recruiter

Discussion in 'Overseas Section' started by m1249, Feb 22, 2019.

1. m1249

m1249 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Hi All,

Just wrote up this same post in the Introductory page...I'm guessing this is a better place for it :)

I am a commonwealth citizen (Malta) and my triage phone call was on the 28th of September 2018 after which they told me that I should be contacted shortly afterwards. No calls or anything after that, now about 2 weeks ago I notice that I have been assigned a recruiter on the royalnavy.mod dashboard.

I called the overseas office and they told me to contact the recruiter directly to proceed with my application.

Now I have been calling and emailing the recruiter for a good week or so but they have never answered or replied calls/emails.....has anyone ever had this happening to him/her?

Any help appreciated, TIA

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Possibly your nominated recruiter is on leave but that doesn't mean your application should not move forward (unless it's a single person AFCO and closed).

You could try emailing the multiuser (mailbox) email address for your local AFCO as that is visible to all users unlike the individual CA email address. Just follow the link in my signature block and scroll to:
    Find your nearest Armed Forces Careers Office (AFCO)
    "Enter your postcode or nearest city"

• Like Like x 1
  3. m1249

m1249 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Thanks will give that a try

4. RCTJ0012

RCTJ0012 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    This happened to me when I was assigned the London AFCO (I was in Malta too), until I called and complained about having 0 feedback or help and I wished to switch AFCO's. Once I did that and went from London to Bristol everything was much smoother :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. m1249

m1249 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Thanks, to whom did you talk to in order to switch AFCO's?

6. RCTJ0012

RCTJ0012 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    I called the Royal Marines helpline and explained what happened, they put me through to another recruiter and he helped me swap AFCO

• Like Like x 1