No Response yet after I Applied

johno4

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im a Commonwealth applicant

I recently requested my application for the Royal Marines on the Royal Navy website (Entered my details and hit apply)

However I haven't received any response back as of yet (Email or phone call.) and its now been about 10 days since I applied.

Is this normal ?

(Or is there anything I can do to speed things up as I am really keen on joining)

Cheers
Thanks

Chelonian

Reaction score
However I haven't received any response back as of yet (Email or phone call.) and its now been about 10 days since I applied.

Is this normal ?
There is a known issue with the processing of applicants from Commonwealth nations. It is likely that the volume of applications has created a backlog.

I say "likely" because a Freedom of Information Act request asking for specific reasons has so far been 'stonewalled' by the Royal Navy.

If @The guide or @CHUB! spot this they are best placed to give you credible guidance.

Nightwolf

Reaction score
Yes I am from Malawi i applied in as december up to Early January but up to this date no response from you.now after the march recruitment will there be any intake? what if one can have a relative or a guardian and thinks of coming will you interview him or her? Thank you very much

johno4

Reaction score
There is a known issue with the processing of applicants from Commonwealth nations. It is likely that the volume of applications has created a backlog.

I say "likely" because a Freedom of Information Act request asking for specific reasons has so far been 'stonewalled' by the Royal Navy.

If @The guide or @CHUB! spot this they are best placed to give you credible guidance.

Thanks Chelonian , appreciate it.

Should I just hang in there for a response so long ?