noob

margetts

Reaction score
i have always wanted to join the marines but only just got off my but to do it!
im 21 and if i dont try now i never will! the prob is though that im totally out of shape. i can do about 22 pushups 35situps 4pullups and i cant run for more than 10mins. i need some advice on the running im gona try and stop smoking aswell:smile:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Welcome mate,

Don't worry too much about where you start from, it's the finish line that's the important thing.

Have a look round and try to pick up some tips. Any questions just ask and there is always someone here to help.

All the best
GW

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
Welcome mate. Don't worry about your fitness - a lot of us started at your level, or even worse. Just keep plugging away, and for God's sake kick the smoking. I have recently, and it's done wonders for my running times.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey mate..

Welcome to this awesome site!, Full of marine hopefulls like yourself!.. The best peice of advice i can give is just stick at it and train as much as possiable... As a full time cyclist i know what it takes to get better etc, The main key is training.. Dont go out once a week try go out every day of the week!.. Practice makes perfect mate!..

Good luck with everything!

Sam