(Not so) Urgent question!

L. Spradbury

Reaction score
I have just received a call from my Afco asking whether I passed or not and apparently I'm booked on some sort of phys session on Wednesday , anyone no what the hell it is! *text deleted* literally just passed prmc and didn't no anything about this session or never heard of any such thing!! Cheers guys!

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
what :S thats the first *text deleted** heard of that.

Chris1986

Reaction score
Sounds like an RMAD but there usually done before PRMC, thats strange

L. Spradbury

Reaction score
That's what I thought, very weird, suppose il just have to go and crack on haha, if anyone finds out anything give us a shout haha!!

JMC

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
That's what I thought, very weird, suppose il just have to go and crack on haha, if anyone finds out anything give us a shout haha!!
Just extra phys really. . . . . . . you passed PRMC > nothing to worry about!

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
in the 3 miler what did you come??? i was 9th

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It sounds like an RMAD - just give your AFCO a ring & ask, as it's rather unusual after a PRMC pass unless the individual specifically requested to be booked-on to keep their phys up to scratch. possibly the "pass" result has yet to be put on the computer.

Some AFCOs offer a phys session with one of the Royal Marines working at the AFCO.

After passing PRMC the advice is to keep the phys ticking-over but avoid pushing yourself too much as the last thing you want now is an injury

L. Spradbury

Reaction score
Ok il give them a ring back to see what's what, he did say there would be three marines there and that I'd need to show them what I can do, he also said at the beginning it was because I was entering as an officer which when corrected he told me that my file hadn't been updated so I don't know really, he did also say it was extra phys!

I was 12th alex but literally about 5 metres behind you so if your after your time it was probably around 8.25!

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I was 12th alex but literally about 5 metres behind you so if your after your time it was probably around 8.25![/QUOTE]

cheers lad.

J

jonathanmeasho

what was the fastest time of the indivdual in your PRMC Alex

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
what was the fastest time of the indivdual in your PRMC Alex
not too sure mate, i cam 9th & roughly had 8.25 return & there was a bit of a gap between me and the front.

im guessing first place had around the 8 minute mark.

Garethr123

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I must say Alex T and L Spradbury, there awesome returns. I would be intrigued why time 1st place was

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I must say Alex T and L Spradbury, there awesome returns. I would be intrigued why time 1st place was
cheers mate, it is going to be interesting. my mate came 6th & we have our briefing next thursday ill see if he can find out his time. i *text deleted** whe ran a 8.09 retun before prmc so i wonder if he beat it.

SeanWilson22

Reaction score
I was second, I reckon it must have been around 8.05, 8.10. Although at the time felt as though my mind was going at a hundred miles an hour and my legs didn't want to follow haha

jallen289

Reaction score
Regarding the phys session, it sounds like what we have at my AFCO every few months.
Ours consists on the 3 miler, press ups, sit ups and pull ups. Normally finishes with hill sprints or something like that; nothing to worry about.