not sure what ive got here!

chris1988

Reaction score
rite lads this is a tricky one, i get stiff backs all the time at the moment, when i get up to when i go to bed, i notice it but it DOESNT affect how i train or my mobility or flexibilty! but i no theres a slight stiffness there! its a wierd one because i did my PJFT in 8.02 and the stiffness was really bad that day, im sure its only muscular because when i start to exercise the stiffness aint there?

can anybody help???

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
are you stretching properly, i used to have them, it was down to me not stretching fully or propley

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
rite lads this is a tricky one, i get stiff backs all the time at the moment, when i get up to when i go to bed, i notice it but it DOESNT affect how i train or my mobility or flexibilty! but i no theres a slight stiffness there! its a wierd one because i did my PJFT in 8.02 and the stiffness was really bad that day, im sure its only muscular because when i start to exercise the stiffness aint there?

can anybody help???

sounds like theres a monster in your spine...

*text deleted* na, they dont exist...

have you tried checking out the bed your sleeping in? *text deleted* i had back problems, and i went away camping in newquay for a week, sleeping on the floor and it cleared up! when i got back after a week or so in my bed (not like continuously in my bed, i do other things you know) the pain came back ! i bought a new bed :noworry:

just a suggestion !

danny12

Reaction score
yeah i agree this maybe be the problem- a too soft bed maybe the problem.

New Threads