NRST still happening?

Curql

Reaction score
I got an email saying I’ll get a call to organise my NRST but I also saw on the forums that they’re not happening. Tad confused whether we are doing them or not, does anyone know?

G_commando

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Some afcos are working from home and some arnt. Most the afcos have quire a bit of space so if they are running the test then they will have far less people in than they normally would. Each afco is different. I know Cambridge have been running them every 2 weeks.

johno4

Reaction score
That sounds correct mate. I got told by my CA recently they are still doing them for now.

Apparently they are looking at making it an online test in the future , although I'm not sure how long till that's implemented

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
@Curql - No recruit testing is being done currently at AFCO,s it is currently not allowed- (for this lockdown) - You will be graded on your Exams results on a scoring matrix , if you do not have the relevant exams or GCSE certificates RM applicants can move forward and the test can be done at a later date - or potentially CTCRM. But given timelines, with lockdown, if applying now it should not come to that and it,s not desirable as you will be at CTCRM but could fail and be sent home.!

Latest posts

New Threads