Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

NSRT Documents

Discussion in 'General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat' started by Lockerz2112, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Lockerz2112

Lockerz2112 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Hi all

I've got my NSRT tomorrow and when I went to grab my birth certificate from it's usual place I couldn't find it. I'm hoping I can find it by tomorrow but if not, does anyone know if I can email a photo scan of it/provide it at a later date?

I'm going to ring the AFCO tomorrow morning but if possible I'd just like to know.

Cheers

2. travince

travince New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Can you not just take your passport with you? That's what I did. But I am very sure you need a physical copy for authentication reasons.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  3. Lockerz2112

Lockerz2112 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    So I rang and they said I was fine to bring my passport and a second photo ID, I'll just provide my birth certificate at a later date. It doesn't seem to be that big a deal in practice, at least at my AFCO.
    Also passed my NSRT so happy days!

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Just don't be that person who your AFCO need to persistently chase-up for missing documents.

Produce them as soon as you can as you cannot join without them :)

5. Lockerz2112

Lockerz2112 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Apologies for the late reply, but yeah absolutely, I've no intention of being. I've already provided the rest of the documents needed so we're all good, just need to get my interview out of the way now!

• Like Like x 1