Obligatory Introductionary Thread.

bullysh*t

Reaction score
Alright guys. I thought that I'd introduce myself before I start actively participating in this forum and creating new threads. I think that this forum is a wicked idea by the way, so mad respect to whoever came up with it.

Well, im 22 and im in above average fitness. Looking at the PRMC fitness requirements im pretty sure I could pass it now, but I want to give it at least a few months so I can step up my training and then smash through the PRMC. My only weak point really is swimming.

I've been thinking about joining the Royal Marines for years now, but after doing loads of research i've finally decided that this is what I want to do with my life, and i've just got the ball rolling by formally declaring my interest. Im in no rush though, as there are a few things in my life that I want to take care of first, so realistically I hope to start the Royal Marines course at Lympstone within the next 6-8 months.

Anyway, apologies for the overly long intro and Cheers to everyone involved with the forum.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Welcome to the site mate, the name is a little interesting but fair enough.

Good luck with your application, best thing with swimming is to practice and just relax as your training.

All the best
GW

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Mate!..

Welcome Aboard the forum full of Marine Commando hopefuls!.. The Royal marines is certainly one of the best jobs out there im pretty sure about it!.. Really good choice mate!.. Keep the training up and you should pass the PRMC with no problem!..

Good luck with everything.. And if you need any help with anything just ask!, Theres many people on here who are always willing to help you out with anything!..

Enjoy Your Time!
Sam