October 26th ROP

NDutchy

Reaction score
Myself and another lad I was in troop with last year have both been given our rejoin dates for the RM, our start date for ROP is October 26, if anyone is interested in getting some contacts or a group going before starting on this date feel free to shoot me a message

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Every so often a troop start date gets pushed back, the reasons can be many, but often it's due to the practicalities of the numbers game. Whether this has a knock-on effect will depend on training capacity.

Gingernut14

Reaction score
apparently the group that was meant to go in on nov 9th have been pushed back all the way to jan now

Gingernut14

Reaction score
sorry just to clarify on that, i don’t know how accurate that is as my boyfriend was told something about a november ROP being pushed back to jan by his AFCO, but can’t remember details specifically. best to just ignore what i’ve said as anything that applies to the nods will just be told to them by their AFCOS

Chelonian

Reaction score
...I don’t know how accurate that is as my boyfriend was told something about a november ROP being pushed back to jan by his AFCO, but can’t remember details specifically.

All individuals affected will be notified by their Career Advisers. I guess that this will be an ongoing process over the next few days.