Off-Course Missile Kills 47 Civilians

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
A US air strike killed 47 civilians, including 39 women and children, as they were travelling to a wedding in Afghanistan

More...

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Let's not forget the very recent British Apache accident against the British Paras - with the best intent in the world tragedies happen in conflict, no matter which nation is involved.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I know I know, I do have big repsect for Americans but I just dont think their 12 weeks training isn't good enough

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
as they were travelling to a wedding in Afghanistan

More...

Man.....wedding in Afghanistan, id quite fancy Ialy or somewhere like that.....Afghanistan is a bit rare....

Bit as Ninja say's......when the *text deleted**text deleted* is coming down and you call in a Airstrike, you'll be glad of the support. Its like anything, accidents happen.....such is life, such is war.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I know I know, I do have big repsect for Americans but I just dont think their 12 weeks training isn't good enough

You been on the magic mshrooms.....were talking about USAF....the guys flying the plane probably had years of training.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Happens though, could be caused by anything - bad intel, dodgy missile, dodgy camera, pilot error, anything can happen in the heat of the momenbt

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You been on the magic mshrooms.....were talking about USAF....the guys flying the plane probably had years of training.
yes but the marines with 12 weeks under their belt probably called for the air strike :applaus:

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
yes but the marines with 12 weeks under their belt probably called for the air strike :applaus:

Its a UN force, i.e. US, British, Germans, Dutch, Etc etc etc. When a airstrike is called in, it could be from any one.

The chances are the USAF were on Routine Patrols in the skies and came across this group of people.

At the end of the day, you werent there.....and havent been there. Just like me, so why judge and comment on *text deleted**text deleted* you know nothing about?

Latest posts

New Threads