Officer Career Discussion

Dan8696

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're well.

I have my OCD session earlier next month and on the preparation list, it talks about 'soft skills'. Does anyone know what is meant by this?

Thank you for any help in advance!

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

I have my OCD session earlier next month and on the preparation list, it talks about 'soft skills'. Does anyone know what is meant by this?

Soft skills are a combination of people skills, social skills, communication skills, character or personality traits, attitudes, mindsets, career attributes, social intelligence and emotional intelligence Just a quick sidenote you are not alone mate! I had ocd as well but it has improved a lot this year. Hope it goes well.

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
Soft skills are a combination of people skills, social skills, communication skills, character or personality traits, attitudes, mindsets, career attributes, social intelligence and emotional intelligence Just a quick sidenote you are not alone mate! I had ocd as well but it has improved a lot this year. Hope it goes well.

In this context I would assume OCD = Officer Careers Discussion.

As above really, my understanding of soft skills are interpersonal , communication skills, time management, ability to listen to others and empathy, among others.

Dan8696

Reaction score
Thats amazing thank you! I wasn't too sure what was meant by it so this is golden!

I'm not OCD, should of clarified, it was just short for Officer Careers Discussion was all.

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
In this context I would assume OCD = Officer Careers Discussion.

As above really, my understanding of soft skills are interpersonal , communication skills, time management, ability to listen to others and empathy, among other
Damn i feel really stupid doh! I was wondering why he was talking about OCD in an officer career discussion. Anyway good luck mate

JohnDoe001

Reaction score

At what stage in the application do they get you on an OCD?

JohnDoe001

Reaction score
Ah ok, I thought maybe you had just applied and would then be in my boat.

Thanks for the replies, all the best throughout the process

New Threads