ok?

JasonMc

Reaction score
went out and got smashed last night, with my prmc being on the 20th i know this was NOT clever! is it fine just one night??? i feel fine now and im training hard.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Of course it is mate, You *text deleted* reward your self with a few nights on the ale...

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, I used to reward myself everynight *text deleted* if I had the money I'd be out drinking tonight etc my trainings fine and I can do everything that is still required of me, infact when I am pissed I really like to run! *text deleted*

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I used to rewards myself for making it through the day.. Actually I still do..

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah your fine mate, just dont be doing it on the 19th is all

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
went out and got smashed last night, with my prmc being on the 20th i know this was NOT clever! is it fine just one night??? i feel fine now and im training hard.

Heh, my PRMC is on the 20th too. I've been trying to avoid binging and been eating really clean up to now.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
My PRMC is on the 6th and I got smashed friday night haha

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to have a big night out to celebrate my birthday and the prmc, the sad thing is my birthday is on the first day of prmc!! who reckons I'm going to be chucked in the mud during the night! *text deleted*

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It my was my mates birthday when we were down at Lympstone on the look at life course. We were all covered in mud from the endurance course. Word got out that it was my mates birthday and he was allowed to jump into the big ice cold water tub.

We all would of preferred that than cleaning it ourselves in them little sinks, ughh..

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah and the training team will find out it's your birthday from an unknown source =P