On a serious note about Toothpaste

RMkurtis

Reaction score
Right lads, on a serious note.. What tooth paste do you all use.. My personal favourite is 'Oral B Pro Expert' and yes 'Oral B' does toothpaste there not just a fancy name for a toothbrush! Can anyone name a better one? I think not!

Challenge is on.
:fight:

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Colgate Total, just the normal one none of these fancy extras, me and my Dad agree that's the best toothpaste on the planet.

Kentish

Reaction score
Whatever toothpaste you use, just make sure you brush topless.

RMkurtis

Reaction score
Colgate Total, just the normal one none of these fancy extras, me and my Dad agree that's the best toothpaste on the planet.

It has potential... So what ill do is go on boots because 'Oral B Pro Expert' and 'Colgate Total' are so similiar and which ever is cheaper wins!

Perhaps I should not of said that... You was ?1 cheaper! Right! Colgate Total is the new leader closely followed by Oral B Pro Expert. Come on lads!

TheGeek

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I use sensodyne pronamel, other half uses euthymol which tastes like burny dentist.

Geek

DPS

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I use sensodyne pronamel, other half uses euthymol which tastes like burny dentist.

Geek

Find the anagram.

Arm & Hammer, because it sounds man.

Newguy2011

Reaction score
I use colgate. but I use my old tooth brush with the bristles cut to half length along side my regular brush, it gets that shine nice.

Gump

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
:rock:the toothpaste i use is blue

RMkurtis

Reaction score
I believe Kentish just blew this topic out of the water.. As long as you're topless it DOES NOT matter what toothpaste you use, we are all winners in this thread!
:rock:

Kurt

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I believe Kentish just blew this topic out of the water.. As long as you're topless it DOES NOT matter what toothpaste you use, we are all winners in this thread!
:rock:

Kurt
I normally have little more than a towel around me when I brush my teeth in the morning (tend to have a few more clothes in the evening session though).

I use Sensodyne. The specific type of Sensodyne varies, depending what's on offer when I go shopping. If none, the cheapest.

MacheteMeetsBiscuit

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Think what you like but I use Colgate Sensitive Whitening. Minimised toothache when you've had too much pepsi, with glistening white gnashers to flash to the ladies :bigsmile:

TheGeek

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I know a guy who makes his own toothpaste......

Geek

kyle-jdm

Reaction score
...with Bovril mouthwash.

Nah but seriously, *text deleted* be colgate total all day long.