on this 1

Olliemills

Reaction score
How long did you lads have to wait to get this date after your prmc?
ive got my prmc next week and im just wondering when i would likely be starting rt when i pass.
cheers, ollie

dovey1001rm

Reaction score
hi ollie. i passed my prmc 4th-7th or march and then my armed careers office rang me up on my way home and said he was bidding for a place for me on this date. then i was told i had got the place. so roughly about 6 weeks after passing.

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
however, they are trying to turn them around quicker if poss. they said to us down there that they would like people to be back within three weeks.

dombeeston

Reaction score
How long did you lads have to wait to get this date after your prmc?
ive got my prmc next week and im just wondering when i would likely be starting rt when i pass.
cheers, ollie
i passed PRMC along with another lad from newcastle AFCO on th 26th-29th feb, and we both start RT on may 5th which was a bit of a disappointment rly *text deleted* we had about 9 weeks to wait :/

Olliemills

Reaction score
Ah right cool, ive just passed my prmc!
i'll ring the afco on monday and see when i can join.

Rikko

Reaction score
Olli am looking at the 5th of May if your interested buddy

Rikko

dombeeston

Reaction score
Im on this one ,only just passed prmc on 25 march
i think its pretty *text deleted**text deleted* how they work out who goes on which RT date *text deleted* every1 from my AFCO who passed PRMC 29th feb, we all hav to wait til may 5th to start RT but yet people who just passed 25th march get to start 21st april?!?