On this one

smithy85

Reaction score
Just got my info through the post so am confirmed on this one! A little while yet but anyone else know if they're on it?

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've requested an early may PRMC so its likely il be on this one!

Also i got the exact same PJFT time as u mate!

smithy85

Reaction score
*text deleted* good stuff, must be fate then haha, its a good comfortable pass! hows the training coming along? Mine is getting there, just need more stamina in my legs from running, can do the tests on their own but want to be more comfortable when i get down to lympstone!

Tarod

Reaction score
Maybe

Hey smithy, *text deleted* asked the guys at AFCO to stick me on an early to mid may prmc so fingers crossed!

smithy85

Reaction score
Ok cool mate, i've got my info pack through so have to just send it back with my confirmation letter. Let me know if you hear anything from them and if you fancy doing some training. Running on my todd gets abit *text deleted**text deleted*e and abit of friendly encouragement/competition wouldn't go a miss *text deleted*.

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just got my letter through about my PRMC.... turns out im on the 6th - 9th may instead!

Tarod

Reaction score
Yep its confirmed, i got my paperwork through today with a snazzy MOD travel card! Lympstone here we come!

smithy85

Reaction score
F*text deleted**ing good news mate, i just pm'd you but didn't read this bit first. Still sh*tting it tho *text deleted*!

mtkdaly

Reaction score
Alrite lads,

im on this PRMC. How is everyone feeling? Confident?

*text deleted* still got a bit of work to do but i will be ready by the time this comes around.

Mike

Tarod

Reaction score
I am the most nervous i have ever been, i am killing myself in training to get ready for this date, i have a sneaking suspiscion that it might be to early but these are my score, pjft 9.30 pressups 35 situps 62 pullups 3. I know i can add 10 (with hard work over the next 25 days!) to pressups and situps but i dont take failure very well!

mtkdaly

Reaction score
Yer im feeling nervous too,but also excited to get down there.

just keep thrashin' yourself, constantly determined to get better and you will improve your results.

I think on the day we will add 10% to r current scores due to the adrenalin and the motivation from the training team and other candidates. And also the thought that failure is not an option '*text deleted* we'l end up back in the boredom of civvy street haha.

smithy85

Reaction score
Alright lads, not been on here for a while so its good to see another guy on the same prmc! the nerves are starting to set in abit for me too, *text deleted* be even worse as the time gets closer and closer *text deleted* keep having to look at a calender to see how little time is left. Just hope we can all put a good effort in and enjoy a celebrating beer on the train back!

callum1234

Reaction score
alrite lads gt my letter through the post yesterday im on this one hows everyones training going? and is any one coming from London and gt a briefing at the AFCO on the 7th of May?

jamesward

Reaction score
yea, i just got my confrimation letters. im on this one. *text deleted*. im pretty confident *text deleted*. feel like i might be the only guy from scotland going tho *text deleted*

smithy85

Reaction score
Alright lads! Good to have a few more on board. Tose are some good scores at your RMAD james, good effort! what sort of running programme are you guys doing at the mo, thats where i've got my own concerns, fairly happy with upper body and determination.

mtkdaly

Reaction score
Alright lads,

not long left now eh!

the date has come around fast. starting to feel confident with my ability although certain areas do need improvement. Gona hammer the training this week and early in to next week then start toning it down towards the end of the week. let the muscles recouperate and be fully recovered.

im looking forward to getting down there now but it is going to be hell on earth haha

Has anyone been down before?

flankerdan

Reaction score
heya guys, everyone looking forward to next week? cause i cant fukin wait. two of my mates have already passed and they said it was really hard but completely worth it. well hopefully see you guys on the train to lympstone, good luck with training.

mtkdaly

Reaction score
Alrite james

thats a fuking good time for the 3Miler.

did u do that in the correct format -

1.5mile in 12mins
1.5mile in 5.4 mins
Total - 17.4 minutes

or was yours just a flat out 3mile run?

When *text deleted* tried it, my best is 20minutes in total -

1.5mile in 12 mins (on prmc this is done as a troop to that time)
1.5mile in 8 mins (on prmc this is done to your best time)
total 20mins

I think the max time allowed for this evolution is 22 mins so mine would be a pass - Just! haha....but if everyone is at your standard i think i may have not prepared properly..*text deleted**text deleted*! haha...ohwell, just dig in and push myself as much as i can

smithy85

Reaction score
Alright Mike, 8 mins for your second 1.5 mile is a decent time! better than mine, just have to remember there will always be people better than you in some things but then you might be better in a different area, like walking on your hands :) or something more useful like field skills. The nerves are setting in abit more now too haha just need to get down there and get it over with!