On this one!!

bounty hunter

Reaction score
just thought i'd add a new thread for people actually on this one not hoping *text deleted*!! anyone else? :fight:

This is my RT date

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've asked to be put on this one and the AFCO said I should get a place but nothing has been confirmed yet as I need to get my passport sorted.

flankerdan

Reaction score
hey guys im on this one aswell, cant wait for it now, it just cant come quick enough for me, fukin live for this s h i t

xBRETHERTONx

Reaction score
Ahh yes Troop 973 it is for me too! I can't wait! I am soooo sick of me job right now I just *text deleted* get in there, but need to go on holiday with me bird first init haha!

keeton

Reaction score
yes boys im on this aswell, buzzin for it, 1st few weeks will b s*text deleted*t but ater that the good stuff starts :bigsmile:

samski

Reaction score
Cant wait

yes mate - definate on here, any other essex lads? hows training going? we all getting lean and mean?

samski

xBRETHERTONx

Reaction score
I got me last week left at work, then Im doin one to Turkey for two weeks with me bird and then 2 weeks training and wearin me boots in good and proper. Can't wait now though.

dave2345

Reaction score
alrite

im in 972 troop on summer leave and just come out of the foundation block, it isnt to bad have a right laugh, the *text deleted**text deleted* part is when you are up to 2 in the morning doing admin ie washing ironing and folding but when that is all done you ave a laugh with the lads, the lack of sleap is *text deleted**text deleted* our troop got about 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days and they were filled with phys *text deleted*, but it is all good. coming out of foundation felt good alot more relaxed but still alot of admin, no one in our troop has left yet, so it isnt to hard, but you will feel *text deleted**text deleted* sometimes and feel what the *text deleted**text deleted* am i dong here, but just crack on lads and dont quit. good luck

flankerdan

Reaction score
not long left now guys, only 2half weeks, cant wait for the nightnmare to begin.