On this one

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Well I got this one, far far far too far away!

I have finally had my knee sorted and have rebooked a PRMC after having to cancel the one I had booked for this month.

I'm really hoping I will be put on a cancellation sooner.

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
was this the quickest date they could get you on.

pain is glory my friend.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
was this the quickest date they could get you on.

pain is glory my friend.

aparently so, they said if the are any cancellations they can let me know, but there are already people who they have told the same to, so i'm pretty low on the list.

I don't *text deleted* wait this long, but at least its happening, it will creep up quick!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Well it looks like not only am I doing this PRMC on my own, but Im talking to myself.

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well it looks like not only am I doing this PRMC on my own, but Im talking to myself.

*text deleted*. Yeah i'm not *text deleted* be there. Maybe that date +1year. Anyway good luck and everything. You're *text deleted* need it if you're the only one there. Ther really *text deleted* pick on you

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a possibility for this one, PJFT out the way yesterday and training is going strong but there's no rush I reckon

I want to go down 110% ready as opposed to having any nigging 'what ifs' going round my head

Anyhoo... this will be the one I'll be requesting on monday when I speak to the AFCO

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I'm a possibility for this one, PJFT out the way yesterday and training is going strong but there's no rush I reckon

I want to go down 110% ready as opposed to having any nigging 'what ifs' going round my head

Anyhoo... this will be the one I'll be requesting on monday when I speak to the AFCO

good stuff, keep me informed. I rekon adrenaline will sort out any niggling what ifs!

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Not on this one lads, got letter through this morning for the 20th of Jan so good luck and get it smashed. If you pass there's still every chance we could be in the same troop

Have a good one

mr.zog

Reaction score
I'll be on this PRMC, anybody else?

Looking forward to it, but obviously nervous.

Chris

Synk

Reaction score
when do you find out what PRMC your on isit after the interview or fitness tests?

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah its after your pjft just received the call saying he will put on a prmc for the middle of january, but have also got my rmad tomorrow so looking forward to that and getting the confirmation.:kult:

C

cujo

my afco said my prmc should be around 2 weeks into january, so either this one or the 6th i should think, il keep you posted

Dan M

Reaction score
Im on this one too, well pleased its been a mission getting the date. If anyones around the east midlands and wants to do some training give me a shout.

PRMC 13/1/2009

mr.zog

Reaction score
Alright Dan. I'm on this one to mate. Hows your training going for it?

Hope all is well.

Chris

Dan M

Reaction score
Hi chris. Trainings going pretty well I think, is it ever possible to do enough? Ive been doing lots of cross country and timed circuits, also been doing the recon ron pull up stuff for a while, stupid name but it works. How about you?

Dan

mr.zog

Reaction score
Dont think you can mate! Sounds similar to mine, doing timed circuits to, as well as running & swimming. Not to familiar with the that pull up program.

You looking forward to going down? Myself i cant wait, but nervous at the same time.

Chris

Dan M

Reaction score
Yeh im psyched mate, but nervous, its just because i want to pass so much! If i didnt care then i wouldent be nervous i guess. Just picked up a virus from overdoing the training though! Not ideal. If you want to improve your pull ups its pretty good: Recon Ron Pull-up Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Are you happy with gym test 1, i want to do a bleep test before i go down.

Dan

mr.zog

Reaction score
Yeah i know how you feel mate! That pull up program looks good.

Think I should be ok, going to be hard whatever but my scores so far are quite good. Yeah I've done a few, averaging out to about level 12/13.

Hows your pushups & situps?

Myself i'm looking at 60 pushups & 70/80 situps.

Chris

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Lets get peoples pics posted up so we can recognise each other!