On this troop???

tomcool

Reaction score
Alright lads!

passed my PRMC last week and my AFCO are 99% sure i'll be on this one. could have gone for the 2nd feb but alot of the lads from the PRMC want to get on the 15th together.

Hows it goin? that PRMC was a monster, hardest thing was the determination test. I felt physically fit enough throughout bar a minor leg niggle.

What kinda training are you boys doing before we start?

Cheers
Tom

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Its looking like im on this one mate, got my PRMC next week and my careers advisor said i would be unlucky not to get a place in this troop!!

.....providing i pass PRMC :)

Synk

Reaction score
hay guys not on this one still not done PRMC a was just woundering if you could give me more personal details about the PRMC training as i cant wait for it :) whats the determination test what do you do in it exacly and what other training goes on? cheers lads and good luck with your basic training in feb and well done for getting through the selection process :)

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Its looking like im on this one mate, got my PRMC next week and my careers advisor said i would be unlucky not to get a place in this troop!!

.....providing i pass PRMC :)

Like wise with my AFCO. we'll see how prmc goes this time

cher-rifle19

Reaction score
Hey lads, well done everyone that gets into this troop.cant wait to get started.if anyone wants to add me on facebook send me a message.good to know the faces before we get to foundation.

PRMC Stats:
1.5 miles 9.07 (13th)
Bleep Test - 13.0
Press Ups - 64
Sit Ups - 74
Pull Ups - 11

nath08

Reaction score
yes lads 16th feb cant wait!anyone do there prmc on the 11th nov?

tomcool

Reaction score
yep mate, i was on the 11th nov... what room were you in fella? was in the one nearest to the showers. red 3 mate

chris1988

Reaction score
definatly on this one fellas, got it confirmed yesterday!!#

984 TROOP!!

Rilling

Reaction score

Happy Days lads 984, got a nice ring to it. Our new lives start on the 16th Feb 2009. Bring on the good times.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely on this troop! Got it confirmed now! Looking forward to this so much, Just over 2 months time now fellas!! Get in there!

Rilling

Reaction score
not trainin is bad

I aint done a full on session since PRMC and thought i would do a few press ups last night. 40 and i was fukd *text deleted* PRMC score was 73 in 2 min only because i ran out of time. Its crazy how fast u lose it if you stop for a week or so. *text deleted* wait till jan though i think then give it death for 6 weeks.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I aint done a full on session since PRMC and thought i would do a few press ups last night. 40 and i was fukd *text deleted* PRMC score was 73 in 2 min only because i ran out of time. Its crazy how fast u lose it if you stop for a week or so. *text deleted* wait till jan though i think then give it death for 6 weeks.

Mate my fitness has hit the sh1tter!! Only just started upper body sessions this week and I'm having to start from scratch, I've lost so much strength *text deleted*. My running seems to be fine though.

Like you, I'm getting to 40 press ups and I'm dying *text deleted* :doh:

Finbar

Reaction score
yes lads 16th feb cant wait!anyone do there prmc on the 11th nov?
yes mate i was on the 11th November PRMC, startin RT on Feb 16th! what bib number/colour were u? i was orange 9!

tomcool

Reaction score
had my pre entry briefing today lads...

got that one way ticket to lympstone

cant wait to crack on now lads!

chris1988

Reaction score
na nothing at the moment! which is really annoying! im just slightly worried that i wont get 1, although there is a HUGE wait(well not really) but id like to know its on the way!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
NEW FACEBOOK GROUP - 984 TROOP.

I just set it up, join it if you lads want to!

Chris, just give them a bell. You must have a briefing before you go!

chris1988

Reaction score
alright fellas, just under 2 months now! im propa buzzin now! pushin myself in training now! hows everyones training going?? what do your families think of you leaving for training???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Troop query Parents & Partners 2
M Troop 310 Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site 1
C 307 Troop Parents & Partners 3