On this

Ednie

Reaction score
Im on this one too.. green-lid-seaker I done RMAD a couple month ago. Hows everyones training coming on?

Harty1984

Reaction score
I'm on this date too. Got an RMAD booked in for the 28th June in Birmingham.
I've always kept fairly fit but as soon as I got my PRMC date (received it about 2hours after my interview mid-April) I really started to knuckle down. Doing a mixture of crossfit, BMF and bottomfield training along with pump, circuit and boxercise classes and some push-press-sit sessions on my "tired" days. Normally have one day off max a week. I'm an oldie recruit at 27yrs old (I turn 28 ,;next weds) so I'm doing as much as I can to try and keep up with you young pups haha. Fingers crossed it will all be enough come the important week.
How's everyone else's training coming along?

Mikeystrach

Reaction score
17th July PRMC

Who's all on this PRMC. What sort of training has everyone been doing for it?

Witch

Reaction score
Got my train tickets this week. Not long now!

en7craig

Reaction score
*text deleted** got my prmc then aswell, cant wait.. anyone got prmc brief 3.7.12 in russel square?

Valdub

Reaction score
Got this date as well. Thought I was going to be the oldest down there Harty1984, looks like you'll just edge me out by a few months...Happy birthday bud

Ednie

Reaction score
Callum mate accept my request on the facebook page please?

Harty1984

Reaction score
Ha Cheers Valdub. I don't know about you but I'm trying to make myself feel better about the age thing by telling myself the extra life experience will help me in my time of need (endurance course) and if that doesn't help, then my missus constantly telling me to "grow up" must mean I'm mentally at least 10yrs behind my 'earth age'