on this

jorge1992

Reaction score
just spoke to the careers officer today and he sed ive got the last place on this :D

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
No chance u got the last one *text deleted*..hardly any1 is on this 1..just spoke 2 my AFCO n they sais everyone passin prmc now is *text deleted* oct..n if i pass 30th ill get beginning nov not end!

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
tut :(.. i wanted to be on this one *text deleted* its just after my bday, but still waitin for a damn date for my prmc...as any1 got any idea when it could be?
i passed my PFJT last tuesday!

jczopczyc123

Reaction score
No chance u got the last one *text deleted*..hardly any1 is on this 1..just spoke 2 my AFCO n they sais everyone passin prmc now is *text deleted* oct..n if i pass 30th ill get beginning nov not end!

i dont think ppl are getting october passed my prmc at beginning of sept and got beginning of nov for my date!! i think most ppl passing now will get end of november or beginning of december

jorge1992

Reaction score
:S

well i spoke to him yesterday and he said i got the last place im only sayin what e sed to me y wud i lie? u mite be tellin the truth but thats what i got told

jorge1992

Reaction score

my prmc was on the 16th of sept and i passed, as soon as i got home i rang the careers office and my afco said the next free rt is the 24th, he then said i got the last place,im only sayin what i got told, mate.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i was the 9 sept prmc and 2 guys that passed got a date in 2 weeks so this cant be full

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
wish i was in this troop. 979 troop sounds pretty cool. for some reason sounds better than the 980 troops

Nod 88

Reaction score
about time................

Managed to shake off all injuries and training hard as have been given a place in 979 troop....... any one travelling down from paddington on the day? seems like such a long time ago i did my prmc on the 5/5/08.

sladders1

Reaction score
Nt long left to go lads, 5 1/2 weeks *text deleted*. Was any from this course on PRMC 488 (16th-19th sept)

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* ano but at least ma shin splints have time to go away :cool:

rick

Reaction score
Nt long left to go lads, 5 1/2 weeks *text deleted*. Was any from this course on PRMC 488 (16th-19th sept)
sladders yer i was on prmc 16th - 19th sep. where we got our certificate thrown out to us *text deleted*. how were u on the prmc? c if i can ID u, i was the lad that came 2nd in the 3 mile run, f[rom up north manchester way] . how funny was our drill instructor by the way. *text deleted*
{ie that lad, "war criminal"}

sladders1

Reaction score
sladders yer i was on prmc 16th - 19th sep. where we got our certificate thrown out to us *text deleted*. how were u on the prmc? c if i can ID u, i was the lad that came 2nd in the 3 mile run, f[rom up north manchester way] . how funny was our drill instructor by the way. *text deleted*
{ie that lad, "war criminal"}
alright cool, um cant rmeber face *text deleted*. i was in the room before the navy guys and its *text deleted* sound bad but did *text deleted**text deleted* on pull ups in yellow, think was yello 2.

Nod 88

Reaction score
sun bathing on dartmoor

going to see out the next few weeks in thailand!! see you all on the day!!
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: