One hundred pushups

PRMBenjey1993

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
www.onehundredpushups.com

Anyone tried this? Success?
I've just struggled through the second part of week 3, proud that I managed it, I didn't know if I would :kult::kult:
There's a bit for a hundred situps as well, and 200 squats, 25 pushups etc. has anyone tried these out?

OneMoreWrap

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I use the push up one for a while and saw a good improvement so it is worth it, it's just like making your own push up circuit but quite general.
I stopped to concentrate on running and core circuits *text deleted** I plan to continue with it soon as it's only a 3 week course (seeing as you start at week 3)

Luke0212

Reaction score
I started on week 3 and followed it for two weeks, max went from 36 to 44 so fairly good improvement. I dropped it to go back to kettlebel training but might take it up again for a few weeks once I have a PRMC date.

The 20 pull up program is wicked though, the progression is much more gradual so you can continue for longer before struggling to hit the targets.

Ripcord

Reaction score
The "Evil Russian Push-Up Programme" is the best I have tried. I went from 25-51 push-ups in just over a week. It's good for building a bigger chest and arms fast too. No pain, no gain ay? :/

MacheteMeetsBiscuit

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Seen as there's only 3 days in each week, I'm assuming you do it with a rest day in-between each?

So Day 1 Monday, Day 2 Wednesday, Day 3 Friday, rest at weekend, start next week etc etc...

Will be starting it tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on how long it takes for current DOMS to go away!

gym beast

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i didnt like 100 push ups. i found it went from pretty easy where i didnt struggle to a level i couldnt complete in the space of 1 workout. evil russian seems good though if you've got the time