one-way

justin-t

Reaction score
woah man im really glad for you that you passed,
im 16 and going for mine in 12 days,
i cant wait :)
really going to b a godo feeling if i pass :)
hope to be in 975 Troop (29 th september 2008) with some people i know tht have that RT date.

B

bob

wow...some of you guys are just 16 im i cant make me mind weather to join at 16( im 15 now:smile:) or after done me a-levels..... any feedback on what RT or PRMC is like being so young would be much appreciated

keeton

Reaction score
alr8 boys i start my rt on 1st september, in my opinion 16 is a bit 2 young 2 join because u havent got much life expeience, but respect 2 all u lads who r joinin at 16

justin-t

Reaction score
I can understand where you are coming from about joining up at 16 but i'm glad you still respect us at the age of 16, i may not have had a lot of life experience but to my opinion i dont think you need that much as you will get a lot from joining the marines.

And also to what bob said, ill post a diary next thursday night or mayb the friday depends how i feel from my PRMC and ill also PM you to tell you how i found it, if you want to go in early at 16 then dont hold yourself back just go for it, if you think you have what it takes to undergo everything then give it your best

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
woah man im really glad for you that you passed,
im 16 and going for mine in 12 days,
i cant wait :)
really going to b a godo feeling if i pass :)
hope to be in 975 Troop (29 th september 2008) with some people i know tht have that RT date.
Why did you bump this thread, it's a year old.

Also, 29th will be full by now.

justin-t

Reaction score
29th should not be full as i rung up AFCO and they said if i pass i could have a chance for the 29th september, hopefully i do as i know some of the guysthat are on that RT

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
29th should not be full as i rung up AFCO and they said if i pass i could have a chance for the 29th september, hopefully i do as i know some of the guysthat are on that RT
If you've not had your PRMC yet I highly doubt it, most of my PRMC are on it and there have been 2 since.

Good luck though! :)

Most of us on my PRMC thought we could get the 28thjuly/ 1st of Sep but they were all booked up. :(