opinions on ant middleton.

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that this generation, takes everything as hate speech if it’s against what they agree on. A lot Of them are snowflakes and cancel anyone who doesn’t agree with blm etc. weather or not you agree with him I think ant deserves to have an opinion without receiving backlash from the news

Dan8696

Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that this generation, takes everything as hate speech if it’s against what they agree on. A lot Of them are snowflakes and cancel anyone who doesn’t agree with blm etc.
It's definitely a larger population within this generation than ever before that is offended at the flick of a switch. I've never known a culture that seeks to silence so much 'free' speech, just because they hold a different viewpoint.

Now, granted I'm only mid twenties (terrifying realisation) ever since the death of George Floyd last year and the subsequent BLM throughout the world, it genuinely feels you have to walk on egg shells around absolutely everyone, you're almost punished nowadays for thinking on your feet and having an opinion or even a different way of thinking rather than following the crowd and their thoughts. I remember the BLM protests throughout the UK, mid pandemic in lockdown 1, I was very much on the side of, you have every right to protest, but now is not the time to do it. Needless to say I kept those opinions close to the chest.

On a side note, anyone who actively reads tabloid press and believes what they write are the same who will use a wikipedia page for their school or work, if it rhymes with what they are thinking and fits their way of thinking, thats good enough for them. If someone asked me what I would put in room 101 it would be tabloid journalism...

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anyway back to the main thread, the truth will come out soon enough, there has been a bit of a smokescreen put up by both parties.
Mod edit: Misattributed quote.

Yes i think that more people could potentially come out about ant on set now that there has been everything on thr news

Last edited by a moderator:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Yeek how the hell did that happen ?

Post 119 quotes me, but the quote is by @Former AE , not that I disagree with it :D
Most likely the person in #119 was quoting several people and editing the posts a little, may have got confused and when they put it all back together, they left your name but their quote.

That's the only way I can replicate the incident, but if it happens again please give me a shout.

Former AE

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
GreyWing, no editing done at this location, just waiting for a call off an oppo to confirm why he went.

CallMeLucifer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You have those views however I have a feeling your old and your views will never change
I'm 23. But I guess I am considered expired by the standards of the aforementioned people. However, it is true that my views will never change.
You do realise there are millions of straight people with him and there are millions of crusty old men just like you that take an interest in young girls. It's not just in the lgbt community that stuff like that happens.
Yeah, I know. But I refer to my prior comment.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
GreyWing, no editing done at this location, just waiting for a call off an oppo to confirm why he went.
Arrrrrr, I was hoping it would a simple explanation. You know Ninja will want it fixing if it is a site thing? :(

Cheers for the heads up though, I'll take a look through the logs and see if there is anything obvious as to what it could have been.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
I split the thread, the topic has splintered off into its own direction worthy of it's own thread.

Anyone can think of a better name, please let me know and I'll rename it.