Opticians form

S

Sotiris

I've been reading the a lot of PRMC applicants return their form to the AFCO. I'm pretty sure that I was told to mail mine, along with the sheet for all your grades off to Scotland (I can't really remember the address actually) and was given an envelope for this. That was about a month ago now and I haven't heard a thing.

Just need some reassurance that I sent it to the correct place?

S

Sotiris

It was two sheets stapled together. One was the opticians form and the other a form for all your GCSE/A level and degree results.

I passed the opticians tests so perhaps you only hear something if you failed or your grades arn't good enough.

If that's the case then I'm happy.

I'm suprised how quiet my AFCO are actually, when I applied to Sandhurst a few years ago they were always calling or mailing me. It's like pulling teeth trying to get things done with this application.

S

Sotiris

Yep, first form.

I didn't bother about the address because it was printed on the envelope I was given. Ah well, I'm abroad now so I'll give my AFCO a call when I'm back.

Thanks Pendo.

marine_shull

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i have eye test on the 14th and i fort i jus had 2 take the sheets into my interview?
im guessing thts rong? :S