our generation

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I was speaking to someone I know who was in the US army rangers and who was in the invasion of Iraq about this, and he said he noticed some of the newer people where a bit numb to death, but from what I have seen, it is more of problem in the US than here.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
nah man i reckon we're all f*cked. humanity's going down the sh*tter so we should all just hold on tight and enjoy the ride

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
This is why, if I become leader, I would make it a law to shoot all chavs on site.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
This is why, if I become leader, I would make it a law to shoot all chavs on site.
i used to be a chav until i got my act together and decided to do something with my life , so *text deleted* saying i should have been shot ?

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* *text deleted* u ...well at least u cant shoot me for that now.......or can u?

M

MTW

if i realy wanted to that badly i probably could buy a pistol and shoot you....but i really dont..i was joking *text deleted*

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* yea im safe in scotland anyway the weather will keep u at bay *text deleted*

M

MTW

*text deleted* the only thing that would keep me away from glasgow is....glasgow....edinbourgh is *text deleted**text deleted*in lovely though.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
glasgow is the murder capital of europe but yea edinburgh is good although i perfer glasgow