ow do lads

kidna

Reaction score
didnt see this bit before but better intro myself im kidna im 24 and im 2/3rds of the way through my selection passed rt test passed a very uneasy interview (kept stutterin felt like gareth gates on acid) passed medical now im just waitin for security clearence b4 my pjft and then aquaint day just to let ya know just havin a good butchers at this site has helped settled some of mysterys to whats involved at prmc (real people views and not official lit!) cant wait bring it on any help will be very much appreciated
cheers lads kidna:fandrinking:

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hiya mate & welcome aboard!

Good to hear you've already found the site useful & best of luck with the rest of your app & prmc!

Shiloh.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey and welcome mate!

*text deleted* from walsall!! same as me mate! where do you train?? i got to david lloyd if u fancy some trainin together???

cheers

james

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
did you go to the AFCO in the pallasades in the city? its the one im at? if you *text deleted* get some fizz goin just let me know and we can get runnin or go the gym because at the moment i train alone it ent so bad but gets abit boring *text deleted*

yeah so if u *text deleted* train give me a bell add me on msn: RMarine_commando@hotmail.co.uk

Anyone else who wants to add me feel free.

kidna

Reaction score
cheers 4 welcome lads and yea def passed my medical haha and sound blocky where bout u at im in bloxwich how far through your selection am ya i dont mind trainin with ya wont add u to msn tho too many exs collar me when i switch that thing on(u no the score) yea afco in brum have u done aquaint day need to know whats involved cant find any info and again nice one for the welcome boys:gimp:

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i got my interview on monday with that PO with the tosh *text deleted*! should sweet u might end up on my RMAD i got my interview monday so we are *text deleted* be on the same RMAD i think... im from great barr. near sutton coldfield but its classed as walsall *text deleted*.

you know david lloyd gym??