pain on ball of my foot#?

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
On the ball of my foot ive got some pain i cant bend my big toe properly ive searched the internet and theres some pretty freaky stuff coming up and i know tht it doesent need a cast or anything as it is possible to run on etc, *text deleted*, just wondering has anyone else got this due to hard impact? my trainers have *text deleted*ed up now so i *text deleted* get a new pair any ideas

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
not to sure what it could be mate .... but if your training shoes are knackered mate it could be that the arch of your foot needs a bit more support .... new running trainners of some of those sorbothane insoles might help but its only a guess mind!

evo360

Reaction score
plummy, I havethe same issue on my left foot, had it for quite a while now. I can run on it but it seems to be worse when I have no weight on it!! ie in bed. let me know if your new trainers help

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well i went to a physio and it was a tendon down the side of my foot and he said it wouldnt heal unless is was tightly bandaged i had it bandaged tightly for 4 days and its healed up now mate so you might *text deleted* give it a go