Paintballing!!

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Orite lads, I went painballing today for my 16th birthday with my mate, absoluteley great fun. But foolish me offered to be be the V.I.P Of my team, basically I hide in a giant armoured tank trying not to get shot. But eventually my team died off, so i was the last man standing, about 20 lads came in and absoluteley sprayed my nads off *text deleted* *OUCH*! But yeah it was a great day and I got alot of good shots and some strategic planning skills. So what're your guys experiences with painball? Good and bad =P -Adam.:amuse:

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Amazing game, i remember playing with my mate, and i had black trainers on and with my luck he shot me in the foot with a pink paintball!, so i was walking round with one pink trainer and one black hahaa, was an amazing day though.

D

Deleted

I went not long ago aswell, it was ace. Instead of creeping forward slowly and looking for the first piece of cover like everyone else, me and my mate just bombed it forward to about halfway between the two sides. It was ace, sprinting and diving, really wet day aswell, I dove behing a short wall at one point, into a puddle that I didn't know was knee deep. Was funny because I could just stick my head out of the puddle, and no one could get me. I just learned not to be tentative and lie down as much as possible. Was ace :D:rock:

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I play it as a hobby have all my own kit, my guns fires 15 rounds a seconds *text deleted* so not as good as i want to be but, does the job :P

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i learnt i was a crackshot with a paintball gun *text deleted*
and that chicks cant aim

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I went paintballing on wednesday, great fun.
I found a spot in a puddle beside a bush in the woods and waited for about 2 minutes. along came these 7 guys and shot each one twice in the chest and one in the bollocks *text deleted*, he went down straight away and shouted, "AH MY BOLLOCKS" *text deleted*.

Great day it was. Just went wif my mates for a laugh.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I went paintballing with school in Year 10. Best school trip ever.

There was one game where we were in sort of a valley, with a bridge in the middle with a flag on it. You had to capture the flag. It was the first game, and everyone was really keen to shoot someone - but no one was leaving the bunkers. From across the valley, I heard my mate on the other team shout, "Cover me!", and go running for the flag. At the exact moment he was at the middle of the bridge, my entire team of twenty people popped up and started shooting him.

The other team, bored because they hadn't got to shoot anybody, started pelting him as he was rolling around on the floor. I'm not kidding when I say he was probably shot 500+ times.

The funniest thing about it was I was in a bunker with two teachers, who emptied an entire hopper each into him, while laughing like maniacs. Later, back at the briefing area, with straight faces, they lectured us for shooting someone more than once...

big-jim

Reaction score
wish i was at your school *text deleted* these days you would be lucky to get a chance to walk up some stairs *text deleted* of health and safety

never went paintballing sounds brilliant though