Parent - new member

Morse

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site and not sure about what to write. I am a parent of a NOD about to start recruit training and would like to be involved as much as possible with the process and hear other parents and recruits experiences to help support my son.

Caversham

RM Commando, Crossed The Bar 13/12/2020
Reaction score
Welcome! You now have access to the P&P forum, where you will find others to help with any questions.

I have also changed your username to Morse, in view of the skill displayed in your original post! Please pm me if you can think of anything more suitable.

Alan

ajc81

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site and not sure about what to write. I am a parent of a NOD about to start recruit training and would like to be involved as much as possible with the process and hear other parents and recruits experiences to help support my son.
Welcome to the group. It’s really helpful and supportive, when does he start?

ajc81

Reaction score
Thank you, he starts training next week
Mine too. We have made a post for 262 troop. Please feel free to join in. Wish him all the luck and I’ll be thinking of you Monday too.

PRMH

Reaction score
Ajc81, who’s your lad? Couple of us have got a private group going if he isn’t already in it tell him to send me a message if he is a member of this forum (which I would imagine he likely is)

ajc81

Reaction score
Ajc81, who’s your lad? Couple of us have got a private group going if he isn’t already in it tell him to send me a message if he is a member of this forum (which I would imagine he likely is)
I’m not sure. He said he was going to join but I’ve not asked him so I’ll speak to him and let him know. Thanks

ajc81

Reaction score
I know he’s joined your group now. Good luck to all of you. I’ll be thinking of you all tomorrow