Pass or fail

BIGD

Reaction score
3 weeks to prmc, this is were im at fitness wise! Have a bad knee at the mo so prmc is hit or miss! My scores are press ups 40 sit ups 70 pull ups 8 4.8 km - 19.46 2.4 km - 8.55! Do you think i will pass or fail? Cheers guys! Real worried about prmc!

marcus2007

Reaction score
you should pass mate, i only scored around that on my prmc!
just worry about day 2 though, thats where the fun begins :*text deleted*:
good luck anyway fella

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thats a good plan! just worry about day 2. After all if you get to day to *text deleted* doing well anyway.
Those scores are the scores ill probs go away with so i think there ok.

BIGD

Reaction score
Cheers guys! Think im just worried bout my scores because there are some great scores on this site! I might have to put prmc back to the 30th october or november sometime! I Havent ran hard for 2 weeks and i want to be able to give my best during my 3 days! Thanks again for givin me a bit more confidance in myself!

marcus2007

Reaction score
if i were you, id get some really intense training in, plenty of hill sprints, and even a couple of longer (like 1 hour) runs in just to get a bit of endurance. Remember, dont run for mileage, run for time. For example. that 23 minute 3 miler you could be doing, could very easily end up being 18 minutes, that means you've lost 5 minutes of valuable training time.
Good luck anyway fella

BIGD

Reaction score
I had been doin longer runs but the only real interval trainin i would do would be on the rowing machine or the bike at the gym! I Havent been able to run hard for just over 2 weeks because i have a bit of a knee injury and thats causing me some concern for prmc so im think about Maby puttin it back a few weeks just to be safe!

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
or you could go for it and attempt it after christmas if you fail. Then you will have trained harder and youll know what your expecting?

the_robmeister

Reaction score
I was on the same date as you BIGD, but due to a leg injury i have had to put my PRMC back, hopefully will get on the on on the 6th of november now :cry:

davis

Reaction score
you should pass with those scores but just put everything into it and try and do as well as you can

hazholmes

Reaction score
Wouldn't reccommend going to PRMC with any slight niggling injury as the intense work you'll be doing will only exaggerate it. What sorta knee injury you think you have?