Pass-out

JasonMc

Reaction score
How many people are alowed to attend your pass-out??

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja Stoker said:
Erm, advice on max numbers for the "shake-it-all-about" parade...

Top tip; 1 X Male paternal type, 1 X Female maternal type, (1 of each grand paternal/maternal types) your siblings that are actually interested (rather than those rejoicing in gaining the bigger bedroom since you left), 1 X partner (optional) & 1 x "bezzy" mate who may join as a result of attending.

In short, think of others & yourself- you have to look after them & someone has to pay for their transport & accommodation costs. (ie: don't invite people who feel they should attend but cannot afford it).

Family "black-sheep", nutters & known lunatics should be kept to a minimum, although they are expected weekly by the security staff. The seemingly witty reposte: "there's a bomb in my car" is heard frequently & they are more than happy to call the anti-terrorist people on every available opportunity.

So far as I'm aware, as long as the numbers attending do not reduce anyone else's close relatives attending then there is seldom a problem. Ball-park figure? 6 on average- ask if you want to bring more.
Ninja makes me laugh.. Anyway this was taken from another military forum Ninja uses (traitor) but this was regarding Raleigh(RN) not Lympstone(RM).

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i would love to see some kn*bhead i dont like walk up to the gates of a commando base and say they have a bomb then get floored, handcuffed and interogated by a anti-terrorist team.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Haha awesome.. Anti-terrorism being the SAS or SBS I hope? That'd really give your parents an insight wouldn't it =P Well mum this is Mr Black Clad Figure number 1.. and this is my other new friend Mr Black Clad Figure number 2.. They don't speak but I could learn to like them =) .. All the old'uns in the background going 'ooh dear' >.<

My imagination is warped.