Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Passed fit to proceed.

Discussion in 'General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat' started by Sly3, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    To all those that have seen my posts regarding my status of PMU and how difficult a challenge it was to overturn I can happily now announce that the odds are well in my favour and I am now graded P2.

To all those that want to have faith in the knowledge that an appeal can be successful, just have faith and ultimately determination. Though understand when looking at JSP 950 that if you fall under the category you won’t have a chance. But if you are not appeal, appeal and appeal. That’s just what I did.

Off to PJFT now booked in for the 11th ! I cannot wait.

• Like Like x 11
    • Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

How did it go?

3. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Passed I got 9:41 not my best, but I had been ill with that flu going around so 2 days recovery. I’m surprised I did so well quite sad I didn’t go any higher on the kph, but I just wanted a pass.

I have to wait till Tuesday for my prmc date, I have no clue which dates are available. I’d preferably like to have one at the beginning of May.

• Nailed It Nailed It x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Good effort!

• Like Like x 1
  5. StrSam

StrSam New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Good work mate!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Thank you ! That’s twice I’ve done it now, once in 2014 and now in 2019, no incline made such a difference mind ! I remember it being traumatic the first time around.