Passed my first test of many!

AVS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Lads,

Firstly want to apologise to chris573 as this might seem pompous just above his own thread :S

So I passed my Psychometric test today! was hard as nails on some of the questions but I did Key Skills tests at college so I was expecting Degree level questions in amongst the 2 + 2 ones (be warned)

If I could give advice to the people who are starting there application or have got their test soon, revise from the booklet you are given but also do some maths GCSE revision, multiplying/dividing fractions would be a good start.

Does anyone know the requirements concerning your eyes? I'm sure mine are fine but the Optometrist I had today was clearly a moron, telling me I'm long sighted, and that my left eye is weaker, when they clearly are not and it clearly isn't! So is there another eye test later on to?

P.S. Going to write in full punctuation on these forums from now on, especially since getting punished for using text speak!

Edit: Noticed alot of people (Harvs, Chris, D.Myers) have had their Recruit Test today, I may start a Facebook group for those of us in the same timescale, like how those guys have PRMC groups? If interested let me know.

Cheers.

PRMBenjey1993

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well done mate.
I'm worried about my eyes too, I've never needed glasses but I have shockingly bad vision.
Hope all goes well with the rest of your application :shakehands:

JMW123

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well done mate. I have got my second attempt on Monday, i am dreading it :(

Anon.

Reaction score
Well done on passing mate! I passed too this morning which was a massive relief, got eye test booked for tomorrow morning!

I'm definitely up for the facebook group idea mate anything thats going to help motivation wise and being able to talk to people in the same stage of selection would have massive benefits.

Well done mate. I have got my second attempt on Monday, i am dreading it :(
Today was my second attempt mate, don't let nerves get the better of you, if you're all revised up then you've given yourself the best possible chance, and because you've been through it once already you know what's coming so do your best to control your nerves and keep your revision material fresh in your head.
Work fast and good luck.

All the best,
Dale.