Passed PJFT. now wat?

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright lads. Just passed my PJFT (9.03) what happens now... do I get in contact with my AFCO to see what the next stage is or do they contact me?

thanks in advance

DJ LOZZA

Reaction score
You could ring up if you wanted Get the wheels in motion.But i am sure they contact you once pjft test results are faxed over to them and they sort stuff out.I hadnt heard word for 2 weeks until i rang on friday and they said that they would contact me,when they were ready.

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cheers for the quick reply *text deleted*

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Don't wait for the call. Call them tomorrow and request the date you want.

Even if they haven't got your results back by then (but they should have them now *text deleted* they are faxed pretty much straight away) they can still book you into a PRMC day and then cancel it should they not get your results or you lied to them and you actually failed.

I phoned the AFCO 1 hour after my PJFT and asked for 09/09/08 and I got it even though he said he hadn't got the results yet. A few days later I had my PRMC invitation letter in the post so I assume he has my results now.

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alright lads. glasgow is different. all candidates have to do an RMAD before the PRMC to make sure they are fit enough. im going into town tomorrow so i'll pop in with my letter and see how things progress... feeling brilliant just now. had a sore hip for the 2 weeks I was on holiday and was a wee bit worried about the run but the last few days it feels like its healed *text deleted*.