Passed the psychometric :D

gibbo

Reaction score
Hello lads, thought id share my good news, took the psychometric test today and passed :D very chuffed, cant wait to get started with my prmc, just hope my medical and interview goes well, oh has any1 got any interview tips? like if you have had one what sort of questions are asked?

thanks lads

stevewwfc

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hello lads, thought id share my good news, took the psychometric test today and passed :D very chuffed, cant wait to get started with my prmc, just hope my medical and interview goes well, oh has any1 got any interview tips? like if you have had one what sort of questions are asked?

thanks lads

hello mate , well done fella, does every1 have to do this test? n is it quite hard,
where bouts in croydon u from i am bout 2 mins from there
cheers steve

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

thanks lads

dont forget your PJFT

and well done mate

the questions i had only 2 days ago where as followed :

How many weeks is RM ??

What helicopters do we use ??

Name and discribe the badge in detail ??

how much leave do u get if u become a RM ??

Name the 3 ships the commandos opperate from ??

What are the 4 tests on the RM ??

Name the gun they use ??

Where is the PRMC held ??

What are the stages of the RM ??

thats it ,

p.s , i got them all right :applaus:
Ben

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
hello mate , well done fella, does every1 have to do this test? n is it quite hard,
where bouts in croydon u from i am bout 2 mins from there
cheers steve

It will be hard if you try to answer the questions in txt spk mate.

Come on guys the site is slipping a little again, lets have respect for other members and at least attempt to type correct English.

Don't worry stevewwfc, it's not just you it's more than a few people at the moment who are using it.

gibbo

Reaction score
cheers ben mate, that halps a lot
steve, the questions arent too hard to be honest it is multiple choice so once you have read all the possible answers you just know, if you know what i mean *text deleted*. i am east croydon mate a road called canal walk i have just moved here, living with the girlfriend so dont really know much else about where i am *text deleted*. do you know ashburton park? i often go running around there.

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well done mate.

Couple of tips for interview:-

*Look smart.(pants,shoes,shirt,tie,jacket if you have one)

*Do NOT be late.

*Be yourself.

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good job gibbo, you got past the first hurdle that test is anoying i got mine next teusday!
All the information you need for the interview is on this website you just need to find it all in the search bar. Its best that you revise every question in detail because everyone doesnt get intevied by the same person. But the questions above will most defonately be asked at your interview.
Good luck with the next step mate!

New Threads