Passed

Raza-11

Reaction score
Alright lads just fort i would let you no i passed my psychometric test !

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well done *text deleted* hope it all went well:applaus:
stewie

Raza-11

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks lads ye it was ok it was my 2nd time doing it i failed last time .

gibbo

Reaction score
well done mate, we ara at roughly the same stage, passed mine wednesday. best of luck for your interview and medical

Raza-11

Reaction score
thanks

well done mate, we ara at roughly the same stage, passed mine wednesday. best of luck for your interview and medical

Ohh right ye thanks good luck on yours 2 mate

C

cujo

well done buddy, i passed mine today aswell! WOOHOOO! it was pretty scray and hard! hated the maths! got my interview and medical on wednesday aswell! all within the same week! the guy said if im lucky i might be able to stick the pjft by the end of the week aswell!

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ohh right ye thanks good luck on yours 2 mate

Hey lad, its *text deleted* be my 2nd attempt soon. How did you find it doing again? Im studying like mad, is that all i should be doing? should i be doing more? I studying 2 hours a day, thats not includeing collage. Should i study more?

Please hope i pass this time. Ive done all ive can, ive revised like mad, i just dont *text deleted* fail again. Did you fill nervous at all? Thinking what if i dont pass? See i done all i can but you still get that thinking. I guess one way to find out.

Many Thanks and wish me luck,
Luke (Chicogiz)

Raza-11

Reaction score
Hey lad, its *text deleted* be my 2nd attempt soon. How did you find it doing again? Im studying like mad, is that all i should be doing? should i be doing more? I studying 2 hours a day, thats not includeing collage. Should i study more?

Please hope i pass this time. Ive done all ive can, ive revised like mad, i just dont *text deleted* fail again. Did you fill nervous at all? Thinking what if i dont pass? See i done all i can but you still get that thinking. I guess one way to find out.

Many Thanks and wish me luck,
Luke (Chicogiz)

Hi mate i was really nervous because it was my 2nd attempt i found it a bit easyer because i new what to expect ye 2 hours will be fine mate you should defo pass mate . study maths bit i found that hard , anyway good luck mate let me no if you pass

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Most people screw the mechanical part up, i think in the practice tests ive done ive got the first 3 sections 100% everytime but i get like 10% on mechanical. Make sure you read the questions properly and dont rush.